Return transfer from Livorno port to Florence and back
Do sightseeing in Florence on your own
Some of our customers would prefer to visit Florence on their own, without being accompanied by a driver, but at the same time they don’t want to arrange transportation from the port of Livorno to Florence and, especially, the transfer from Florence back to the port at the end of the day, when you are tired after all the sighteeing walkings.
Using trains would be too much tiring so Tiber Limousine Service can help you providing the round-trip transfer between Livorno port and Florence.
Our driver will pick you up right next to your ship at 8 am in the morning and will take you to Florence through the Tuscan countryside. He will drop you off where you want to start your visit to Florence, for example near Piazza della Signoria.
The driver will then return to pick you up a few hours later. Obviously you must decide with the driver a meeting point for the return trip from Florence to the port of Livorno.
There is also another option to make even more interesting your day in Tuscany. On the way back to the port you can add a stop in Pisa to visit Piazza dei Miracoli and the Leaning Tower. We think that 1 hour is sufficient time for the visit and it will cost an additional € 30.00.
- Florence and Pisa shore excursion
- Pisa and Lucca shore Excursion
- See all Tiber Limousine Service’s shore excursions from Livorno port
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- Pick up and drop off right by your cruise ship
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English.
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Return transfer from Livorno port to Florence and back to the port
€310Price 1 up to and including 2 people
Add €20 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Livorno port by your cruise ship Drop off: Livorno port by your cruise ship
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
- 1 hour stop in Pisa: Add € 30.00.
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and Sorrento
- Pompeii, Herculaneum and Sorrento
- Assisi and Orvieto
- Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Florence and Siena
- Siena, Chianti wine region and Pienza
- Tivoli Villa d’Este and Hadrian’s Villa
- Villa Lante at Bagnaia and Viterbo, the city of popes
- Truffle and mozzarella
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port
Other private limo services you might be interested in
Learn more about our shore excursions to Florence and Pisa from Livorno port
Florence and Pisa shore excursionLearn more ...
Learn more about our shore excursions to Siena and San Gimignano from the port of Livorno
Siena and San Gimignano Shore ExcursionLearn more ...
RETURN TRANSFER FROM LIVORNO PORT TO FLORENCE BY TIBER LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Contact our customer service today to reserve your return transfer from Livorno port to Florence and back to the portContact us for additional information or booking