Siena, Chianti Wine Region And Pienza Tour – Full Day From Rome
Private limo service
Our English-speaking tour driver will pick you up at 8:00 am at your hotel or apartment in Rome and will take you to Siena in the luxury and comfort of a Mercedes-Benz Top Class car or minivan.
Siena, just 60 km from Florence, is a medieval town that tourists cannot miss. The historic center of Siena is a UNESCO World Heritage site. The hearth of the city is Piazza del Campo, a square famous for the horse race that takes place twice every year, the famous Palio di Siena.
For sure Piazza del Campo, with its seashell shape, it’s one of the most beautiful squares in Europe. In Piazza del Campo there is a fountain called Fonte Gaia (Fountain of joy), a copy of the original now in Palazzo Pubblico.
Palazzo Pubblico (town hall) is one of the most beautiful examples of Gothic civil architecture and is dominated by Torre del Mangia, about 88 meters high, exactly as the Duomo di Siena because it was thought that the church and state should have the same power.
You can continue your limo tour in Siena admiring a medieval church called Siena Cathedral (Duomo di Siena), with its characteristic stripes made of white and greenish black marbles, being white and black the colors of Siena, originally the colors of the two horses of the founders of Siena.
The Cathedral of Siena has a dome with a lantern by Gian Lorenzo Bernini. The facade was originally made by Giovanni Pisano but the higher part was added later and resembles the facade of the Orvieto Cathedral.
Your private limo tour to Tuscany continues with the visit to Pienza, in Val d’Orcia. Pienza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1966 and the valley in which Pienza lies, Val d’Orcia, is a UNESCO World Cultural Landascape since 2004.
The center of Pienza is the marvellous PIO II Square, with Palazzo Piccolomini. The town was built in honor of Silvio Piccolomini, then Pope Pius II, rebuilding the village where the pope was born. In the center of the piazza there is the Cathedral of Pienza, a very important example of Renaissance architecture.
You’ll leave Pienza with our driver at about 5:00pm and back to Rome.
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Siena, Chianti wine region and Pienza tour from Rome
private limo service
€470Price 1 up to and including 3 people
Add €30 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Rome hotel, address in Rome
Drop off: Rome hotel, address in Rome
- Tour duration: Approx. 11 hours. Pickup at 8:00am; drop off at 7:00pm
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS
- Greve in Chianti
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and Sorrento
- Pompeii, Herculaneum and Sorrento
- Assisi and Orvieto
- Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Florence and Siena
- Siena, Chianti wine region and Pienza
- Tivoli Villa d’Este and Hadrian’s Villa
- Villa Lante at Bagnaia and Viterbo, the city of popes
- Truffle and mozzarella
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port
SIENA, CHIANTI WINE REGION AND PIENZA TOUR FROM ROME BY TIBER LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Contact our customer service today to reserve your Siena, Chianti wine region and Pienza tour from RomeContact us for additional information or booking