Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Tour – Full Day From Rome
Private limo service
If you are on holiday long enough to leave from Rome and move anywhere in Italy, then Tiber Limo can help you planning a great trip to Amalfi Coast and Pompeii; such tour will allow you to combine your interest in history and past culture with the wish to enjoy the natural beauty of typical Mediterranean little villages and towns. Pompeii, listed among the European UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE sites, lies very close to the famous coastal towns of Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento, and it is well worth a visit on your private tour to the area. It is the first place you will reach on your private tour to Amalfi Coast from Rome.
The stop at Pompeii will introduce you to ancient Roman way of life and widen your knowledge of Rome past history.
Travelling further to the coast, you will reach Sorrento in half an hour to be taken in all comfort and relax along a spectacular winding road up a hill overlooking the sea and Naples bay. The beautiful views of a natural landscape which is famous all over the world is certainly the key feature of this tour , but a trip to this area is not limited to just enjoying a beautiful natural scenario. Your driver’s task is making your day trip there the most accurate and comfortable possible: he will suggest you lovely spots for shopping and great restaurants to have lunch and taste the typical local products.
He will take you to Positano, with its the maze of narrow streets full of leather handcraft
shops and its fabulous pebble beaches, and then to Amalfi or back to Sorrento, depending on your preferences. Positano is the pearl of the Amalfi Coast. Just about one hundred years ago it was a small fishing village but in the last fifty years tourists discovered its unique beauty. The church of Positano, called Santa Maria Assunta, is characterized by a wonderful dome made with tiles of majolica. You’ll also appreciate the narrow streets full of nice shops where you can buy, for example, leather sandals and dresses typical of Positano fashion or the famous limoncello. Lunch in a beachfront restaurant in Positano.
After lunch the tour continues driving along the coastline, the famous Amalfi coast, through breathtaking sights, until we reach Amalfi, another Unesco World Heritage site. For sure the narrow road along the Amalfi coast, originally built by the Romans, will thrill you and leave your mouth open. In Amalfi you can visit Saint Andrew’s cathedral (Amalfi Cathedral, Duomo di Amalfi), in Piazza Duomo, at the top of a steep staircase consisting of 62 steps. Amalfi Cathedral is a mix of of different styles and the facade is made of dark and light stripes and elements built with marble and stone.
Leaving Amalfi Coast at about 5:00pm, 5:30pm and back to your hotel or apartment in Rome.
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tour from Rome
private limo service
€480Price 1 up to and including 2 people
Add €40 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Rome hotel, address in Rome
Drop off: Rome hotel, address in Rome
- Tour duration: Approx. 13 hours. Pickup at 7:30am; drop off at 8:30pm
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and Sorrento
- Pompeii, Herculaneum and Sorrento
- Assisi and Orvieto
- Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Florence and Siena
- Siena, Chianti wine region and Pienza
- Tivoli Villa d’Este and Hadrian’s Villa
- Villa Lante at Bagnaia and Viterbo, the city of popes
- Truffle and mozzarella
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port
Other tours of Rome you might be interested in
POMPEII AND AMALFI COAST TOUR FROM ROME BY TIBER LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Contact our customer service today to reserve your Pompeii and Amalfi Coast tour from RomeContact us for additional information or booking