Return transfer from Naples port to Pompeii and back
Do sightseeing in Pompeii on your own
Many cruisers arrive at the port of Naples and would like to explore Pompeii on their own, without being accompanied by a driver, but are scared about using public transportation. To tell the truth, reaching Pompeii from the port of Naples is not that difficult. Just take a bus in front of the port to get to the Circumvesuviana station and then take the train to Pompeii. If you want to read details, please read our guide to Naples port.
If you think that using buses and trains is too tiring, Tiber Limousine Service can help you providing the round-trip transfer between Naples port and Pompeii.
Our driver will pick you up right next to your ship at 8 am in the morning and will take you to Pompeii with a wonderful view of Mount Vesuvius along the way. He will drop you off a few meters from the ticket office of Porta Marina and will pick you up again at the same place a few hours later. You can decide how many hours you would like to spend exploring Pompeii.
There is also another option to make even more interesting your day in Naples. On the way back to the port you can add a stop in Naples to taste a fantastic pizza before being taken back to Naples port. Add €30.00 to add 1 hour stop in Naples to the return transfer.
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Shore Excursion
- Sorrento and Amalfi Coast Shore Excursion
- See all Tiber Limousine Service’s shore excursions from Naples port
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- Pick up and drop off right by your cruise ship
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English.
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Return transfer from Naples port to Pompeii and back to the port
€130Price 1 up to and including 2 people
Add €10 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Naples port by your cruise ship Drop off: Naples port by your cruise ship
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
- 1 hour stop in Naples: Add € 30.00.
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port
Other private limo services you might be interested in
Learn more about our shore excursions from Naples port to Pompeii and Amalfi Coast (Positano and Amalfi)
Pompeii and Amalfi Coast Shore ExcursionLearn more ...
Learn more about our shore excursions from Naples port to Naples and Royal Palace of Caserta
Naples and Royal Palace of Caserta Shore ExcursionLearn more ...
RETURN TRANSFER FROM NAPLES PORT TO POMPEII BY TIBER LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Contact our customer service today to reserve your return transfer from Naples port to Pompeii and back to the portContact us for additional information or booking