Naples and Royal Palace of Caserta Shore Excursion
Private limo service from Naples port
If you are on a cruise holiday and your only stop in southern Italy is Naples, this shore excursion is the best choice for you to tour the city and combine the visit to this unique place with a visit to the nearby town of Caserta on a single day trip from Naples port.
Once your Tiber Limousine Service driver picks you up from Naples port, he will drive you to the city centre to taste an exquisite typical Italian coffee; actually, Naples is best known for the special flavor of its espresso and you can say that Italian coffee should be called, in fact, Neapolitan coffee.
Your tour starts from Piazza Plebiscito, a large square surrounded by columns and the Church of San Francesco di Paola recognizable by its dome. Tiber Limousine Service shore excursions are all flexible and customized according to your requests; from Piazza Plebiscito you can arrange your favourite itinerary on the fly with your driver. You can ask him to be driven to the very heart of the city, the centro storico, where you can walk along the famous spaccanapoli , a long street splitting Naples in half, and do some shopping or simply admire the special atmosphere of the varied craftman shops. A stop at the San Severo Chapel to see the Veiled Christ statue is advisable if you like sculptures and want to admire a really impressive work of art.
An alternative to the mentioned itinerary might be a walk along the famous Riviera di Chiaia: it will clarify the reason why Naples is called ‘the city of contrasts’: the road runs along the ‘lungomare’ embellished by old aristocratic buildings and luxury shops, and from here you can admire Posillipo, a hill with a breathtaking vista over the Gulf of Naples.
A stop at Castel dell’Ovo, a seaside castle, before you leave Naples and head towards Caserta will offer you a new chance to enjoy a sight of this splendid city waterfront and gulf from its terraces.
You will now move to Caserta, 30 km north of Naples, to admire traces of the splendor and magnificence of the 18th century, and to visit the summer residence of the Bourbon monarchy, a dynasty ruling Naples during the same century of the French Revolution. The Palace was designed to excel the French model of the Versailles Royal Palace in beauty, and to provide the Court with a safe shelter far from Naples in case there was an attack coming from the sea.
The Royal Palace of Caserta is a complex listed among the World Heritage Sites; it is very well preserved and offers visitors a wonderful chance to enjoy a lovely walk along its shadowy alleys and a view of beautiful fountains, together with the impressive sight of the water fall supplying water to the basins. Also, it boasts one of the largest palaces in Baroque style of its time, with a huge number of frescoes and decorations. The Bourbon monarchy was also responsible for a successful and innovative project: the foundation of a silk factory in a small village very close to the area where the Royal Palace was built, involving locals in the whole process of production and offering them shelter right close to the Reggia itself. The silk production has continued ever since, and the White House as well as Buckingham Palace and other Government Palaces are still embellished with silk fabric produced in Caserta.
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- Pick up and drop off right by your cruise ship
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour, giving commentaries and answering question from inside the vehicle.
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Naples and Royal Palace of Caserta Shore Excursion
private full-day limo service
€450Price 1 up to and including 3 people
Add €40 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Naples port by your cruise ship Drop off: Naples port by your cruise ship
- Tour duration: 8 hours approx. Pickup at 8:00am at the ship; drop off at 5:30pm at the ship
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS
- Royal Palace of Caserta
SHORE EXCURSION HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- Pompeii and Amalfi Coast
- Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and Sorrento
- Pompeii, Herculaneum and Sorrento
- Assisi and Orvieto
- Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Florence and Siena
- Siena, Chianti wine region and Pienza
- Tivoli Villa d’Este and Hadrian’s Villa
- Villa Lante at Bagnaia and Viterbo, the city of popes
- Truffle and mozzarella
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port
NAPLES AND ROYAL PALACE OF CASERTA SHORE EXCURSION BY TIBER LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Contact our customer service today to reserve your Naples and Royal Palace of Caserta Shore Excursion from the port of NaplesContact us for additional information or booking