Rome and Vatican Shore Excursion
Private limo service from Civitavecchia port
In this private full day Shore Excursion to Rome from Civitavecchia port you’ll see the best of Rome, the Eternal City, and Vatican, including the Sistine Chapel. First monument you will see entering the city is one of the four Rome papal churches: the Basilica of Saint Paul outside the Walls.
Your driver will give you info about the history of the Basilica as you pass by it, before reaching one of the best preserved ancient buildings in Rome, and a truly unique sight: the Pyramid of Cestius.
The monument is very close to the Aurelian Walls, which protected Rome from attacks and destruction. From the Pyramid, the Porta San Paolo, one of the gates into the Aurelian Walls is also visible.
The next attraction is the Roman Colosseum along with the Arch of Constantine. You’ll then see the other top attractions of Rome, such as the Roman Forum, Circus Maximus, Pantheon and the Renaissance and Baroque Rome with its wonderful squares and fountains: Trevi Fountain, Spanish steps and much more.
In the afternoon, after lunch with traditional dishes of Roman cuisine, if you wish, Tiber Limousine Service driver will take you to the Vatican Museums, where you can also visit the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter’s Basilica to end your shore excursion to Rome before taking you back to Civitavecchia port at your cruise ship.
Pick up in the morning at Civitavecchia port is at 8:00 AM. Tiber Limousine Service tour driver will wait at the passenger terminal, at the main exit of your cruise ship. You’ll see him holding a sign board with your name and the name of the company on it.
The vehicle used for your Rome shore excursion will be a luxury minivan, a Mercedes Viano Saloon Deluxe, fully equipped, air conditioning and refrigerator with fresh bottled water. The drive from Civitavecchia to Rome takes about 1 hour but it is not just a private transfer from Civitavecchia because our tour driver will introduce the main characteristics of the tour and you can customize the shore excursion deciding for example to spend more time at certain sights or to add attractions you are particularly interested in.
Tiber Limousine Service driver will begin the return transfer from Rome to Civitavecchia port at about 4:00pm, 4:15pm. to guarantee you’ll be back in time at your cruise ship in Civitavecchia before it leaves the port.
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- Pick up and drop off right by your cruise ship
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour, giving commentaries and answering question from inside the vehicle.
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Rome and Vatican Shore Excursion
private full-day limo service
€450Price 1 up to and including 3 people
Add €40 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Civitavecchia port by your cruise ship Drop off:
Civitavecchia port by your cruise ship
- Tour duration: 8 hours approx. Pickup at 8:00am at the ship; drop off at 5:30pm at the ship
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
- Colosseum and Vatican tickets: Skip the line tickets can be bought online at the official websites. We will send you all information. Current price is Euro 14 for Colosseum (also includes Roman Forum and Palatinum), Euro 20 for Vatican (includes Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel)
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS
- Roman Coliseum
- Roman Forum
- Trevi Fountain
- The Pantheon
- The Spanish Steps
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica
SHORE EXCURSION HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port
Other private limo services you might be interested in
Learn more about the perfect shore excursion to the countryside around Rome.
Tivoli Villa d'Este and Hadrian's Villa shore excursion - full dayLearn more ...
ROME AND VATICAN SHORE EXCURSION BY TIBER LIMOUSINE SERVICE
Contact our customer service today to reserve your Rome and Vatican Shore Excursion from the port of CivitavecchiaContact us for additional information or booking