Rome and countryside
Two-day private limo tour
Day 1 – Rome and Vatican
A great introduction to the city of Rome and the Vatican, the first day of the limo tour shows you the wondrous sights – new next to old – of the eternal city.
The majestic structures left to us from the distant past illustrates how the city of Rome was the center of the Roman Empire and continued since to be a seat of power over the centuries.
Tiber Limousine Service will tailor this private limo tour to your preferences, allowing you to dictate how long you spend at each sight – one of the privileges of a private limo tour.
The city of Rome and the Vatican (an independent country with United Nations status) are a must limo tour for all visitors to Italy.
The description of Day 1 is the same as that of Rome and Vatican full day tour.
Day 2 – Ostia Antica, Appian Way, Roman Catacombs, Castel Gandolfo
Once you have seen Rome and the Vatican, you will want to enjoy the archaeological sights of Ostia Antica, the Underground Catacombs, the Appian Way, one of the ancient roads of the Roman Empire where marks can still be seen from Roman transports, Castel Gandolfo, and the Castelli Romani area.
Ostia Antica was a large and wealthy, ancient harbor city, about 40 minutes from Rome. The sight is larger than Pompeii with much more to see. Excavations began in the 19th century, discovering a theatre, temples, businesses, baths and a capitol erected during the reign of Hadrian.
During the persecution of the early Christian church in the area of Rome, Christians buried their dead in underground Catacombs. Today, archaeological excavations allow you to see these unique catacombs as part of our limo tour.
The final part of this limo tour is Castel Gandolfo, a small town overlooking the Albano lake and the summer residence of the Catholic Pope. Here, you can relax, have lunch and taste the famous Italian wine produced in the Castelli Romani area.
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour, giving commentaries and answering question from inside the vehicle. Upon request we provide tours with a licensed tour guide always with you in the vehicle and inside the monuments for all duration of the tour or we can book a licensed guide just for the visit of the Vatican Museums and/or Coliseum
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Rome and its countryside
2-day private limo tour
Price 1 up to and including 3 people
Add €20 per day for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Rome airport, Rome hotel, address in Rome
Drop off: Rome hotel, address in Rome
- Tour duration: Approx. 8 hours each day. Pickup at 8:30pm; drop off at 5:00pm
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
- Entrance fees and lunch: Not included in limo tour package pricing
- Colosseum and Vatican tickets: Skip the line tickets can be bought online at the official websites. We will send you all information. Current price is Euro 14 for Colosseum (valid two days and includes also Roman Forum and Palatinum), Euro 20 for Vatican (includes Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel)
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONSFIRST DAY
- Roman Forum
- Circus Maximus
- Capitoline Hill
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- Saint Peter’s Basilica
- Ostia Antica
- Appian Way
- S. Callisto Catacombs
- Castel Gandolfo
- Castelli Romani area
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port