Half-day private limo tour
Is a half day tour of Rome enough to visit the most important sights in Rome, excluding Vatican? The answer is definitely yes using a car service to avoid spending an interminable time to wait for the buses or walk from a sight to another.
If you’d like to visit also the Vatican City, the tour for you is our Rome and Vatican full day tour.
You can of course decide the details of your tour or simply rely on the experience of our drivers who have a deep knowledge of Rome based on years of work and also the love they have for the Eternal City.
An half day tour of Rome with one of our professional tour drivers will give you much more information than you can find on most Rome books.
So, if you are not interested in Visiting the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, or you intend to visit them on your own, our half day tour of Rome is the best choice.
At the end of the tour, if you wish, Tiber Limousine Service driver can even drop you off near the Vatican, instead of your hotel in Rome, to make it easy for you to visit the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica after lunch.
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour, giving commentaries and answering question from inside the vehicle. Upon request we provide tours with a licensed tour guide always with you in the vehicle and inside the monuments for all duration of the tour or we can book a licensed guide just for the visit of the Vatican Museums and/or Coliseum
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Half day private limo tour
€240Price 1 up to and including 3 people
Add €30 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Rome hotel, address in Rome
Drop off: Rome hotel, address in Rome
- Tour duration: Approx. 4 hours. Pickup at 8:30am; drop off at 1:00pm
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
- Entrance fees and lunch: Not included in limo tour package pricing
- Colosseum tickets: Skip the line tickets can be bought online at the official websites. We will send you all information. Current price is Euro 14 for Colosseum (valid two days and includes also Roman Forum and Palatinum)
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS
- Roman Forum
- Circus Maximus
- Capitoline Hill
- Piazza Navona
- Trevi Fountain
- Spanish Steps
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port