Rome by night tour
2-hour private limo tour
If you thought the city of Rome was the most beautiful city in the world, then you must visit it at night!
Enjoy an elegant dinner, bring some champagne, and savor the romance of seeing Rome by night with our special limo tour of downtown Rome –
the perfect venue for a marriage proposal, honeymooners and couples in love. Just sit back in luxury, relax in comfort, and enjoy It’s the most romantic tour in Rome. Or just pile your family into our Mercedes® Top Class sedans or minivans for a unique and memorable view of the eternal city, one the entire group will never forget. If you prefer, we can pick you up at some restaurant in Rome instead of your hotel or aparment. After dinner our driver will meet you at the restaurant and you can begin your unforgettable Rome by Night Tour. Tiber Limousine Service driver will stop at every sight and you can walk around, take photographs and the like. In summer you can drink or eat something, for example an ice cream in the area around Pantheon.
No words are needed to describe the Roman Colosseum, the most impressive monument in Rome, and at night the Colosseum is even more interesting than during the day. We suggest a stop here at night even if you have already taken a tour of Rome because at night there is less traffic, fewer tourists and the lights coming from the arches of Colosseum give it a unique romantic atmosphere. Tiber Limousine Service driver will stop near the Colosseum and you can walk around it and take fantastic photos of the area including the Arch of Costantineand the Via Sacra, one of the main streets in ancient Rome, leading from the Colosseum to the Roman Forum. And think of the Colosseum under the Moonlight! You can take photos of the Colosseum and the Arch of Constantine with the moon in the background. Our driver can obviously take photos of you with the monuments in the background, if you want.
Time to continue your Rome by Night Tour. Just seat and relax in our luxury Mercedes and Tiber Limo’s driver will drive along Via dei Fori Imperiali, from the Colosseum to Venice Square. Along Via dei Fori Imperiali, as the name says, you will see the Imperial Fora, that is the political, religious and social heart of the Roman Empire. They are the Forum of Caesar, the Forum of Augustus and the Forum of Trajan, famous for the impressive column. Our driver will then take you to the top of Capitoline Hillfrom where you will have a fantastic view of the Roman Forum at night.
For sure the view of the Roman Forum at night will be unforgettable but there is still so much sightseeing in Rome! Sit again in complete relax in our luxury Mercedes car or minivan and let Tiber Limousine Service driver take you to visit the Trevi Fountain, the most famous fountain in Rome. I forgot to mention that our limo service includes a free wi-fi connection to the Internet, so you can share photos and exchange messages with your relatives and friends during your Rome by Night Tour! So now, from Venice Square with the monument to Vittorio Emanuele II, you have arrived at the Trevi Fountain, one of the most important monuments of baroque style in Rome. The Trevi Fountain was built at the intersection of three aqueducts and its position in a little square with the background of a building, Palazzo Poli, gives the impression that the Trevi Fountain is even bigger than it is in reality. At night, with lights on the facade and coming out of the water, the Trevi fountain is at its best, much more beautiful than under the sun. Don’t forget to throw a coin in the Trevi Fountain, over your shoulders and not looking at it, and for sure you’ll come back to Rome. And we hope you will choose our limousine service company again for your tours of Rome.
Back to your Mercedes limousine now, the Pantheon is waiting for you. Just a few minutes and Tiber Limousine Service driver will take you from the Trevi Fountain to the Pantheon. The Pantheon is in a little square called Piazza della Rotonda. “Rotonda” means “round” in Italian, and the name derives from the round shape of the square. Did you know that among the ancient Roman buildings the Pantheon is nearly as it was in ancient times? Nowadays the Colosseum barely resembles the impressive monument it was in the past, because so much of the materials used to build the Colosseum were, during the centuries, used in the construction of other buildings in Rome, mostly churches. Luckily this is not true of the Pantheon and the monument you can admire is really the best preserved in Rome. The Pantheon is famous for its enormous dome and you may wonder how did the Roman architects manage to build it! Walk in the square and take photos of the Pantheon under the moonlight. Our driver will take a photo of you with the enormous dome and the twelve corinthian columns in the background.
And … last but not least, if you want you can see a fantastic optical illusion in Rome: the St. Peters dome optical illusion. Tiber Limousine Service, limo service in Rome, during the day tours of Rome and Rome by night tours will obviously let you visit the most important ROme monuments and after this, if you like the idea, Tiber Limo driver will take you to a road near St. Peters square where there is an interesting optical illusion: our driver will go towards the dome of St. Peters Basilica and you will see that the dome becomes smaller and smaller instead than bigger!! You can also try and see the other way. As the distance from the Mercedes and the dome of St. Peters Basilica increases, the dome becomes bigger and bigger!
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour, giving commentaries and answering question from inside the vehicle. Upon request we provide tours with a licensed tour guide always with you in the vehicle and inside the monuments for all duration of the tour or we can book a licensed guide just for the visit of the Vatican Museums and/or Coliseum
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Rome by night tour
2-hour private limo tour
€110Price 1 up to and including 3 people
Add €10 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Rome hotel, address in Rome
Drop off: Rome hotel, address in Rome
- Tour duration: 2 hours. Pickup at 9:00pm; drop off at 11:00pm (you can choose a different pick up time)
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS
- Roman Forum
- Fori Imperiali street
- Piazza Venezia and Vittoriano
- Trevi Fountain
- The Pantheon
- Piazza Navona
- St. Peter's Square
- The Knights of Malta keyhole view of St. Peter's Square
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port