Florence And Siena Tour – Full Day From Rome
Private limo service
Tiber Limousine Service provides this day tour to all tourists staying in Rome and wishing to visit the two must-see sights of Tuscany: Florence and Siena.
Your English-speaking tour driver will pick you up at 8:00 am at your accommodation in Rome and take you to first of all to Florence, in a luxury Mercedes-Benz sedan or minivan.
Florence means “the flowering” and the city is aptly named, since it fostered the birth and growth of the Renaissance period. The many structures from the period are breathtaking in their architectural beauty.
The Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore in Piazza del Duomo with its multi-colored marble is a great example of the wealth and power that existed in Florence during the time with Michelangelo’s work seen throughout the city, including the world famous sculpture of David.
The construction of Santa Maria del Fiore was completed by Filippo brunelleschi with the marvellous dome that is still the largest dome in the world built with bricks. In Piazza del Duomo you can also visit Giotto’s Campanile and the Baptistery.
The hearth of the social and political life in Florence was Signoria Square (Piazza della Signoria) with Palazzo Vecchio. Other highlights are Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge), with its shops, and Uffizi, one of the most important museums in Europe.
Siena, just 60 km from Florence, is a medieval town that tourists cannot miss. The historic center of Siena is a UNESCO World Heritage. The hearth of the city is Piazza del Campo, a square famous for the horse race that takes place every year on July 2 and August 16, the famous Palio di Siena.
In Piazza del Campo there are a fountain called Fonte Gaia (Fountain of joy), the Palazzo Pubblico and Torre del Mangia.
You can admire a medieval church called Siena Cathedral (Duomo di Siena), with its characteristic stripes made of white and greenish black marbles, being white and black the colors of Siena.
At about 5:00 pm, but the schedule is flexible and our drivers do not have problems leaving even later if you need more time to admire the beauty of Tuscany, we’ll leave Siena and head towards Rome with drop off at your hotel or apartment.
Details and prices
- Guaranteed private service
- No hidden charges: the price you read is what you pay
- Private luxury Mercedes-Benz car or minivan, air conditioned, fully insured for vehicle and passengers (4 million euros), in top condition, no-smoking, complimentary fresh mineral bottled water
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access to the Internet inside the Mercedes-Benz vehicle
- 24/7 emergency telephone number
- Private licensed driver fluent in English, with perfect knowledge of the history, monuments and other attractions that will be visited during the tour
- All taxes, tolls, parking fees, fuel, child seats and wheelchairs if requested
Prices don’t include:
- Entrance fees (where needed)
- Tips/Gratuities (this is optional in Italy, not mandatory; our drivers don’t expect you to give them a tip)
We don’t charge for children under two years old (at most 2 children don’t pay).
All prices are in euros. Tiber Limousine Service accepts payments by PayPal, by credit card or in cash in euros to the driver at the end of the shore excursion.
Florence and Siena tour from Rome
private limo service
€470Price 1 up to and including 3 people
Add €30 for each additional passenger, up to 7
Contact us to receive quote for more than 7 passengers
- Pickup: Rome hotel, address in Rome
Drop off: Rome hotel, address in Rome
- Tour duration: Approx. 11 hours. Pickup at 8:00am; drop off at 7:00pm
- Price includes: Private luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle, professional English-speaking tour driver, taxes, fuel, passengers insurance (4 million euros), tolls, parking fees, complimentary fresh bottled water, complimentary wi-fi access to the internet
SIGHTS & ATTRACTIONS
TOUR HIGHLIGHTS MAP
Top Rated On TripAdvisor
OUR LIMO SERVICES
- ROME TOURS
- DAY TOURS FROM ROME
- DAY TOURS FROM FLORENCE
- SHORE EXCURSIONS
- Shore excursions from Civitavecchia port
- Shore excursions from Naples port
- Shore excursions from Livorno port
- Shore excursions from Venice port